Sound Monitor Transmitter
Become aware of a baby’s cry, ringing alarm clock, door buzzer or oven timer. Whatever the noise, the Medallion™ Series Sound Monitor alerts you to it.
When a sound is detected, it sends a signal to any Medallion™ Series Mini Receiver. A delay circuit prevents activation by brief noises such as a slamming car door, and a sensitivity switch lets you adjust the sound threshold at which it activates.
Additionally, you can set the unit to detect any of three specific sounds if desired: a baby’s cry, telephone or doorbell. Fully portable, it operates on two AA batteries.
- Signals when cries, knocks, alarms, timers are sounded
- Works with any Medallion™ Series Mini Receiver
- Operates with million-code technology
- Detects a specific sound if desired: a baby’s cry, doorbell or telephone
- Sensitivity switch lets you adjust the sound threshold at which it activates
- Includes a delay circuit to prevent activation by brief noises
- Monitors sounds in any room; fully portable
- Powered by two (2) AA batteries (included)