DECT 6.0 Amplified Cordless Big Button Speakerphone with Talking Caller ID and ClarityLogic
The XLC2 is a loud, simple and easy-to-use amplified cordless phone featuring up to 50 decibels of Digital Clarity Power™amplification, DECT 6.0 technology and a loud and clear speakerphone.
Large, high contrast buttons are easy to press and see, and speak the numbers as they are dialed. There is no need for a Caller ID screen, the handset speaks the number of the incoming caller.
The XLC2 now gives you our patented ClarityLogic™ customer support service built-in for easy setup and customization of your phone.
• Digital Clarity Power™ amplifies incoming sound up to 50 decibels
• Three (3) tone settings for a customized listening experience
• Amplifies outgoing speech up to 15 decibels for others to hear you better
• DECT 6.0 technology for interference-free communication
• Loud and clear speakerphone for hands-free conversations
• Talking Caller ID announces the phone number of the incoming caller
• Illuminated talking dial pad with large buttons that speak the number that is dialed
• ClarityLogic™ built-in customer support system makes setup quick and easy
• 12 speed dial buttons
• Flashing Visual Ringer
• Belt clip for hands-free mobility
• Can be wall mounted to avoid using counter or desk space
• Extra loud ringer (95dB) with adjustable tones
• Hearing aid compatible and TIA-1083 compliant
• Direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset (2.5mm and 3.5mm)
• Dual Power Battery Backup lets you make calls when the power is out
• Backup batteries included
• One (1) year limited warranty